Advertisement

Homeowner Liable for $5K Damage After Smart Meter Catches Fire

Please select playlist name from following

A GTA resident recently came home to find his hydro smart meter fully engulfed in flames. Kevin Zeller soon found out he was responsible for most of the hardware used by Hydro One and was slapped with a bill for $5,000.
S.M.A.R.T. = Secret Militarized Armaments in Residential Technology
Mirror: https://youtu.be/AvjEk_LDwys

Report Video

Please select the category that most closely reflects your concern about the video, so that we can review it and determine whether it violates our Community Guidelines or isn't appropriate for all viewers. Abusing this feature is also a violation of the Community Guidelines, so don't do it.

3 Comments

Please login to comment